So your ring is the wrong size - check here



  • @Lafunamor said:

    @jasok2 can you please post your issue number so they can check what happened
    @NFCringTom @johnyma22

    Firstly guys thanks for replying, I was getting quite frustrated with the situation.

    The original order number was 3365 the support number is 10921.

    I sent photos back in emails to support of the ring being measured in a jeweller shop. There is no doubt I was shipped the wrong size.

    I sent the ring back to the UK office with the address in the instructions on this link
    http://nfcring.com/returns/

    I used registered post the tracking number is RQ048981452AU

    Cheers Jason


  • NFC Ring Team

    @jasok2 Hey Jason. Holy crap, you have 5 tickets, things have been rough huh! :P

    RE #10921 I personally replied on the 8th of October and you didn't reply, you haven't replied to this ticket since then.. Am I missing something?

    Using a pen, paper and a ruler is NOT a reliable method of measuring a ring. You need to use a ring gauge.

    As I mentioned in the ticket you really need to get to a jewellers to get your proper ring size.

    TLDR for other people reading this thread. I asked Jason to go to a jewelers to get his proper size, he used a pen/paper/ruler and tried to get his ring size that way. This doesn't give the ID of the ring, it gives the OID (not the ID where the comfort fit is).

    @jasok2, you mentioned you sent your ring in on the 14th of October? Do you have a ticket that covers this? I can't see any emails/updates from you since the 8th of October ;\ If you can update #10921 with your tracking # and shipping company that would be great :)



  • @johnyma22 It's like you're not reading the messages @jasok2 has been posting in this thread, even though you're replying to them.

    RE #10921 I personally replied on the 8th of October and you didn't reply, you haven't replied to this ticket since then.. Am I missing something?

    His first message says that he emailed back the same day. Then the 30th October. Then the 12th November. So yes, you're missing something, he says he has emailed but obviously you guys haven't received them if they're not in your queue.

    As I mentioned in the ticket you really need to get to a jewellers to get your proper ring size.

    Twice in this thread he said he took it to a jeweller for sizing, and one of his emails to support was a photo of it being sized in a jewellers!

    Sorry to butt in, but I understand the frustration from providing details and then having to restate them when someone comes along and starts responding without actually reading what you've written.


  • NFC Ring Team

    Ah my mistake, yeah there is a LOT of content so I'm trying to find the required details :) It doesn't really change anything though but thanks for pointing it out.

    We never got any emails after the 8th of October, I think that's the problem..

    @jasok2 did you get confirmation that we received them? You should have got a ticket # or so..



  • @johnyma22 the 8th was indeed the last time I got a reply from you. And I did not get any mail delivery failures. Iv sent 3 emails since then Did my messages go to your junk mail perhaps ??

    You got all my previous emails did you change anything with your email service ?

    Surely you have received the ring back by now in the post, which you can measure yourself. I included a letter with all relevant details.

    Where do we go from here ?

    Sent through Australia Post tracking number in previous post above. Sorry can't seem to copy paste it on my phone but its on this page just scroll up a bit.



  • @jasok2 said:

    @johnyma22 the 8th was indeed the last time I got a reply from you. And I did not get any mail delivery failures. Iv sent 3 emails since then Did my messages go to your junk mail perhaps ??

    You got all my previous emails did you change anything with your email service ?

    Surely you have received the ring back by now in the post, which you can measure yourself. I included a letter with all relevant details.

    Where do we go from here ?

    Sent through Australia Post tracking number in previous post above. Sorry can't seem to copy paste it on my phone but its on this page just scroll up a bit.

    I'm not sure how to update a ticket on your computer systems myself.


  • NFC Ring Team

    @jasok2 I wonder if you replied to the ticket as another email address? I checked junk and it's not there? Can you let me know what email address you sent the responses to?

    To update a ticket you would just reply to the ticket via email! It's super simple :)

    We didn't change anything with our email service and ticket resolution has been fine ;\

    When I visit Australia post and try to use "RQ048981452AU" it responds with "Product not trackable"... Can you shed some light on this?


  • Community Helper

    This is standard behaviour from Auspost regarding a registered post item, registered not being the same as tracking. They can track it internally and will request that the parcel be signed for but the sender can't track using the Auspost website. If the parcel is believed lost, @jasok2 will need to request help from the place he posted it.



  • @johnyma22 said:

    @jasok2 I wonder if you replied to the ticket as another email address? I checked junk and it's not there? Can you let me know what email address you sent the responses to?

    To update a ticket you would just reply to the ticket via email! It's super simple :)

    We didn't change anything with our email service and ticket resolution has been fine ;\

    When I visit Australia post and try to use "RQ048981452AU" it responds with "Product not trackable"... Can you shed some light on this?

    @johnyma22 yes what @Lokki says is correct. I can for a fee request the signed delivery receipt be sent to me, This will prove either that you got it and who signed for it, or that you never got it. so before spending even more money on this I would appreciate if you could just check your deliveries first. Then let me know, and if necessary I will then pay the fee.

    In regards to the emails etc. I just kept replying to the same address. and when I sent new emails they were to support@nfcring.com

    Iv just gone through my sent items and every single email to you was definitely to support@nfcring.com

    Since for what ever you are not receiving my emails then I am clearly unable to update the ticket myself by sending further emails.

    @johnyma22 since I have another email address for you, I will send you an email there right now and attach all the other emails I sent. Please let me know if you get it.

    If you guys cant find the ring I will follow up with Australia post.

    Cheers I'm happy we are getting traction on this now :)


  • NFC Ring Team

    cc @NFCringTom please check tomorrow and let us know :)

    Do me a favour and send an email now to support@nfcring.com let's make sure it comes through.. Btw if you directly sent me an email I didn't get it...



  • @johnyma22 said:

    cc @NFCringTom please check tomorrow and let us know :)

    Do me a favour and send an email now to support@nfcring.com let's make sure it comes through.. Btw if you directly sent me an email I didn't get it...

    OK Just sent the test through. And I did get a reply that a ticket got created. Its number 11542, you can delete that.

    Previous emails were all reply's with the previous ticket number in the subject line and i did not get a new ticket created. This makes some sense. Perhaps the email was received but the system didn't update the ticket for some reason. but also knew it wasn't a new ticket... OK I'm guessing here....

    hmm yes I did directly send you an email to your ....@mclear.co address. I didn't get any delivery failures...

    EDIT - @johnyma22 I did some message tracking and got the following. Note iv intentionally added the XXXXXX to protect your more private email address.

    Delivery Report for XXXXXX@mclear.co

    Submitted
    24/11/2014 10:34 AM
    The message was submitted.
    Transferred
    24/11/2014 10:34 AM
    The message was successfully handed off to a different email system. This is as far as we can track it.


  • NFC Ring Team

    Yea, landed and replied to both! So it looks like updates to the ticket went missing silently! That sucks. Will see if I can get some light shed on that..

    For now just create a ticket with the latest info and I will assign it over to @NFCringTom Tom who will sort everything out :)

    cc @Chris



  • @johnyma22 said:

    Yea, landed and replied to both! So it looks like updates to the ticket went missing silently! That sucks. Will see if I can get some light shed on that..

    For now just create a ticket with the latest info and I will assign it over to @NFCringTom Tom who will sort everything out :)

    cc @Chris

    @johnyma22, @Chris Ok this is done, new call number is 11543
    Cheers


  • NFC Ring Team

    Yea new tickets are fine, I tried getting some light on why the other tickets were never updated, it looks like the emails just never landed for those ;\ No reason why, other tickets were updating fine at the time! We will keep an eye on this though! You are officially now a support desk power user ;)



  • @johnyma22 Possibly a glitch in the matrix. Any luck finding the ring I shipped ?


  • NFC Ring Team

    @jasok2 @NFCringTom should be taking a look within the next 12 hours or so :)



  • Update - I have received the funds on my Credit Card to cover the cost of shipping back the ring, Thanks Guys, Still waiting on the actual ring, hopefully just a matter of a few more days now.



  • another update - Today I finally got a tracking number, so the replacement ring has finally been sent. possibly another 2 weeks to arrive with the xmas break and all.


  • Community Helper

    Dunno about elsewhere in the world but Christmas post is bloody awful here eh dude.



  • Finally update - after more than 3 months. I have the mistake corrected. The Ring arrived today.

    Now that I have two, (since I bought another one in the interim) Its amazing to see the difference between them. The newest one is certainly the nicest. The interim one had a lot more of the gold from the NFC chip scraped off and looked a bit tacky. The one I received today looks perfect.