NFC Ring with Payment technology

• I also would love an update, Realising full well that there are NDA's etc, but hopeful there is some small update or time estimate we can be given.

• NFC Ring Team

Going as quick as we can guys! We're rocking though!

• @johnyma22 Any chance we'll get an update soon? It's been almost 3 months since you gave some insight. Thanks.

• @johnyma22 My mother-in-law (the one who pre-ordered this payment ring for me as a Christmas gift) is getting anxious... She wants to know if her money is still getting the present she bought for me.

I mean, I don't say this to make you feel bad or anything. Your customers just need to know what's going on. It's your duty to us. If you don't communicate, we assume the worst and some (I'm sure more than a few have already) will want to back out. Like @ScottG said, it's been 3 months, a full quarter of a year, since the last update.

• NFC Ring Team

Hey man, yeah it's taking a long time but we have some pretty amazing things to announce and those things take time to prepare/launch. We don't want to do things by half!

Safe to say everything is going to land, just a matter of timing!

FWIW we haven't taken any money from anyone so she is totally safe :)

STRONG AND STABLE

• @johnyma22 said in NFC Ring with Payment technology:

Hey man, yeah it's taking a long time but we have some pretty amazing things to announce and those things take time to prepare/launch. We don't want to do things by half!

STRONG AND STABLE

@johnyma22 said in NFC Ring with Payment technology:

STRONG AND STABLE

God you're such a tease haha. I hope those announcements are good :)

• @Pugdog1 said in NFC Ring with Payment technology:

STRONG AND STABLE

STRONG AND STABLE

God you're such a tease haha. I hope those announcements are good :)

Tease indeed!! Can we get a firm date or anything? I've been waiting since at least November, I'm to the point I'd like a refund unless "Before July" is going to happen. :(

• No one has paid anything yet for those rings. There is nothing to refund.

However, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease give info

• @johnyma22

Any sort of update here? This is getting really drawn out. I understand delays but the lack of communication is a bit frustrating. Thanks.

• @scottg I got an email from the company saying they're expecting an August launch, but besides that I've heard nothing.

• I got nfc smart ring and want to put bank details in to pay for things at the till any good apps for AIB bank to smart nfc ring

Looks like your connection to NFC Ring Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.