Remove Asus NFC Express from Windows Login

• Hi,

Sorry for posting this here but it's the only place I know of where I might get a response.

Basically I'm trying to remove my Asus NFC Express and so far I have disconnected it and removed the Asus NFC Express software from the auisuite 3, but the NFC login screen is still active and I don't understand how I remove it?!

I tried searching for it but only got one response saying that there is a registry key that needs to be changed, well I don't have that registry key at all, not its parent folder OR that one's parent folder.. so.. How the F do I remove the login screen for NFC? I want to be able to directly input my password without changing the user.

Edit: This is in regards to a Windows 10 PC

Thank you!

• So I got a response from Asus support that basically just asked me to change the registry entry, which doesn't exist on my system. Replied with that information and got a response that they didn't know what was wrong on my system then and suggested I re-install Windows.... So I'll just continue using it I guess. =/

• NFC Ring Team

Ugh, keep us posted, it sounds painful and the Asus Express product is not the best :(

Looks like your connection to NFC Ring Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.