Unlock app suggestions

• Was told to put this here so here I go:

I really like the unlock app there are a few things that I would like to have included:

1. The ability to add widgets to the nfc lock screen, so that we can switch songs etc..

2. The ability to remove the ring on the lock screen, I don't want people to know they need a ring to unlock the screen.

3. Lockscreen Customization wallpaper that scales properly.

4. Longer Password that has letters and numbers, not just the 4 digit number password. On a another note why dose the lock on the app have the option for a number-pad and keyboard if you can't even add a longer password or did I miss something.

5. Somehow tie the unlocking of the phone in with the encryption on the phone if you have any.

• [quote="WolfandAngel":2suvs197]

1. Longer Password that has letters and numbers, not just the 4 digit number password. On a another note why dose the lock on the app have the option for a number-pad and keyboard if you can't even add a longer password or did I miss something.[/quote:2suvs197]

I haven't used the ring app yet, but I do use the lock up with a keychain..they are both made by the same user.
    Anyway, the keypad is for your Gmail address if you get locked out of your phone for some reason...I don;t know if this feature is enabled in the ring app or not.

• Hey WolfandAngel

If you have 1: Android, 2:Root, 3: A "bit" tech savy(helps but not 100% necessary ;) then have a look here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2478163

Should do all that you ask for...

I am using this setup on bot my mobile and tablet with the ring and is is just awesome. Almost forgot my pass for them now.. hehehe

Looks like your connection to NFC Ring Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.