NFC Stickers, interest and design feedback?

• We've had some sample PVC NFC stickers printed up with a view to possibly getting some made for the store.
    They are NTAG216, so can hold quite a bit of data.
    They are small, pretty durable and look really neat in my opinion. The rectangular ones are 20mm x 15mm and the circular ones are 25mm diameter.

Just wondering what you guys think of them? Would you be tempted to chuck a few in when purchasing a ring from our store? If so, what would you be happy paying for them?
    They are PVC and have a fairly matt finish on them, but are relatively scratch-proof.

NTAG261 Stickers

• Community Helper

Those turned out nicely. I think it'd be great to have these available on the Web shop, they'd be perfect as a backup unlock method at my computer desk, workbench and bedside table to just rattle off a few places.
    It'd be a convenient time to pick up some NTAG216 devices for a play too.

• Community Helper

They look cool but if possible I would also create some black/white ones because the orange is very bright and I wouldn't stick one on my desk because it wouldn't match anything in my room.
    I think some locked orange stickers with the store URL would be perfect for marketing.

Looks like your connection to NFC Ring Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.