ZeroLemon

• Hey,
    Got my ring yesterday. The lovely sleek looking 'stealth bomber' version.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 with the ZeroLemon Battery and Case. The ring works without the case but not with the case. I am considering making a cut out on the case where the sweetspot is and seeing if that makes it a bit smoother.

On a side note the ring looks brilliant however I wore it for an hour and started to notice scratches and marks already on the metal. Baring in mind I sat at my desk for the hour typing and using a mouse I was rather disappointed in this. Maybe I am being 'over sensative'?

Either way it seems to work ok :)

Thanks!

• NFC Ring Team

The metal shouldn't be scratching up, if it is just give it a quick rub with a cloth and it should buff out :)

• @johnyma22

The metal shouldn't be scratching up, if it is just give it a quick rub with a cloth and it should buff out :)

Tried to give it a rub with a cloth but it wasn't budging unfortunately

• NFC Ring Team

blah, can you upload pics please?

• @johnyma22

blah, can you upload pics please?

• NFC Ring Team

Well that's weird, I have been wearing a black PVD plated ring for a few weeks and don't have any of those issues, I wonder if for some reason the plating on yours is bad. Give it a week then post some more pics, if it's getting a lot worst we can look to replace it but it might be a difficult one because it's basically signs of normal wear/tear just wayyyy prematurely!

• I'm interested in hearing how you mod the zerolemon, I have a stock SGS3 battery but it works pretty terribad with the ring and nonexistant with my current case. Want to upgrade to the zerolemon if it works any better.

Looks like your connection to NFC Ring Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.