Looking above at the posts from mrjake and you. I had also ordered the collection with carbon fiber on all of my rings. I submitted my choices for replacements but also misunderstood and thought I'd get three extra rings (sorry, mistake on my part - I understand that'd be unrealistic).
I really like the carbon fiber design. I would rather wait until the issues have been ironed out and have three carbon fiber rings than have three alternative designs and one carbon fiber ring at a later date.
Would it be possible to hold off on my order until the carbon fiber rings are ready? (Although if you wanted to send a free non-carbon fiber ring as part of the current phase I'd be very grateful).
Thanks for all your hard work and keeping us informed with the updates.