So i was working on a project that involved using these little guys
Without even thinking about it i palmed one with my ring hand and the magnet attached itself to my ring. My first thought was "Titanium isn't ferrous" my second though was "Oh shit!"
I've checked that ring tag with every phone i could get my hands on and have confirmed its dead now.
Allow me to serve as a warning to others: these tags appear to be rather sensitive to magnets so make sure you take them off if you are working with any.